Monday 16 August 2010

My Home: The toilet

So i promised you a tour of my home. Today you get the downstairs loo, toilet, cloakroom or whatever you want to call it.

 The inspiration.
Chantilly Vivid turqouise tiles by Fired Earth. I fell head over heels with these and had to buy some even though i didn't know at the time where to put them. They reminded me of the ocean and in particular The Whitsunday's where we spent some time on our honeymoon. They were too expensive to do a whole bathroom or kitchen with so i needed a small space. This room was perfect.



But where are the tiles you ask??
I love this taupe grey colour of Fired Earth's Malm but really i needed a colour that would work well with the terracotta floor tiles and the turquoise wall tiles...that haven't been put up yet. So really this isn't even a finished project.  (Don't hold your breath, nothing is!) But...

This is what it used to look like


An improvement?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails